Thursday, May 4, 2017

Updates

Hi Everyone!

Happy Spring!  It is so great to be back in the classroom and see everyone.  I can't believe all of the growing that happened while I was out.  I think all of the kids are officially taller than me now!  

This has been a long week for students with all of the SBAC testing.  I am so proud of how hard everyone has worked and the amount of effort everyone has put into their tests.  We have one last part of the SBAC math test to complete tomorrow morning and then we will be finished!  We will resume our normal academic schedule next week.

All 4th graders will be taking the science NECAP test the week of May 15th.  

Please keep an eye out for papers coming home tomorrow, as they will include information about upcoming field trips.

Enjoy the sunshine!
Mrs. Carney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminders